Thursday 27 August 2015

Enrolling my 3 year old in Williamsburg Northside Preschool



Enrolling a 3 year old in a preschool is tough. The kid will probably throw a huge tantrum, since they are not used to being separated from their parents. It is also hard for the parents themselves, who don’t want to entrust their kid to someone else’s care. 

As any parent would agree, handling a 3 year old is not an easy task. You cannot afford to lose sight of them for more than a minute. They move around a lot, and there is no telling what they might end up doing. This was one of the reasons why I was hesitant at first to register my son in a preschool. I did not trust anyone else to do a good job of looking after him. 

I signed up my 3 year old son yesterday, in Williamsburg Northside preschool. And like I mentioned above, it wasn’t an easy thing to do. I was worried that the teachers might not be able to take care of him like I do, or a thousand things that could go wrong, and I would not be there for him if they do. I did get good reviews about Williamsburg Northside from a neighbor. So I decided a few months ago that I would register my kid there. The education system has become very competitive over the years, and so I decided that my son should start his education early.

Williamsburg Northside’s curriculum was interesting enough, and I was satisfied with school itself. I paid them a visit a few days before I actually enrolled my kid, just to get a look into things, and hoping to get more information about the school from some of the teachers who work there. I think the best thing about the preschool is that it is very near to where we live, which was like a cherry on the cake for me.

Williamsburg Northside was not my first choice for a preschool, though after some thorough investigation, I think I have done a good thing by enrolling my son there.

No comments:

Post a Comment